Alain Whyte and band mini Ireland tour (August 21, 2023)

The BIG news is here and we're so excited to finally share it with you. We will be playing some very select live shows later this year in the following cities/venues:

29 November - Belfast, Northern Ireland (Ulster Sports Club)
1 December - Cork, Ireland (The Pavilion)
2 December - Dublin, Ireland (Whelans)

The gigs will feature my band of all-stars most of you already know and love:

Craig Gannon - guitars
Gary Day - bass
Spencer Cobrin - drums
Gustavo Manzur, Jr. - keyboards

We'll be playing sets filled will songs we've all been involved in (either written, co-written and/or played on) as well as a surprise or two each night which you won't want to miss.

Tickets go on sale this Friday (25 August at 10am GMT) via AlainWhyteMusic.com/tour & Eventbrite.ie

More info will follow, so please stay tuned. We really can't wait to play for you all!

Screenshot_20230821-183055.png

Somebody tell MOZ this is the band he should be fronting instead of that amateur mess he's got going on now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Boz even joined them for a song or two!

This is the only lineup that matters! Someone tell the current Morrissey crew that they should be replaced by this one. Tobias needs some serious music lessons from this crew.

Wonderful. I’m convinced those will be great shows. With Gannon signing dozens of copies of Ask, at the conclusion of proceedings.

Rumour has it that there's a week-long residency June 2024, but it's hush hush. So you didn't hear it from me, ok.
ok,mums the word,keep it under your hat,dont tell a soul,keep schtum.

Good luck to 'em. :rock:

If Morrissey was promoting tours this way, the thread would already be jammed with people accusing him of misusing the colours of the flag, or the 'tricolour' as we call it!

Back
Top Bottom