Low in High School number 2 in 20th Nov. UK album charts

I might not be telling the truth. Or it might be an ironic gesture. Or it might be to annoy you and 'Ugly Truth' as you furiously bash away designating my posts as 'troll'. It's a bit like Taylor Smith reclaiming the snake from Kanye and Kim.....

As I'm now a Professional Troll, each and every time you and UT hit that 'troll' button you are merely complimenting me.

Suck it up, bitch!

CourteousFastKoalabear-small.gif

Och, we are gonna have to start a campaign of love and appreciation then if we want to eradicate you! ;)

If you have to troll anyone, I don't see why you are choosing Morrissey over John Lennon. Now he is seriously a fraud (well, was).

Deffo! That apartment in the Dakota to store the fur coats? Fcuking numpty prat. But he's long gone and has been thoroughly debunked so no trolling action there...there's still quite a lot of resistance to the revelation that Morrissey is a Crank-Fraud but progress is steady.....!

Deffo! That apartment in the Dakota to store the fur coats? Fcuking numpty prat. But he's long gone and has been thoroughly debunked so no trolling action there...there's still quite a lot of resistance to the revelation that Morrissey is a Crank-Fraud but progress is steady.....!

He does attract quite the following though. I am always shocked at how often I encounter people who still think he was basically the messiah. I literally just avoid the topic of it with my aunt lol otherwise we would probably fall out :crazy:

Well, Brummie does have a lot in common with Mark Chapman - always seeing "phonies" everywhere.

Oh dear....now you're confusing Mark Chapman with J D Salinger......Morrissey wrote a song called 'Oh Phoney!' or was it 'Tony The Phoney'? Or 'Tony's Hung Like A Pony'? or 'Dial A Phoney'? Morrissey thinks anyone who sells more records than him is a music biz phoney but still he wants their PR budgets!

Not at all. Chapman called Lennon a "phoney", but was inspired by reading Catcher In The Rye.

gosh!....I....didn't......know....that...... :rolleyes:

stop trying to boost your profile here by communicating with me. just stick to amusing me with your 'troll button' rampages.

Low In High School is ace!!

If you have to troll anyone, I don't see why you are choosing Morrissey over John Lennon. Now he is seriously a fraud (well, was).

John Lennon wasn't a fraud. He was the real deal! If you think otherwise then please explain.

If anyone had said Liam Gallagher would sell £100k a few months ago nobody would have believed it possible. But it happened. Why? Because people think the songs are great. It won't happen with Morrissey because people think the songs are shit. You have no credibility whatsoever. You claim Morrissey is a 'British Musical Icon'....but nobody buys his records? How does that one work?

If it was possible for Liam to turbo-charge his career, why can't Morrissey?

LOL!

His rise is down to the good will around the Manchester benefit concert. It's pretty obvious you thick f***.

His rise is down to the good will around the Manchester benefit concert. It's pretty obvious you thick f***.

I very much doubt 100,000 spent £10 each because of that. Wouldn't they be motivated to donate to the fund for the victims/survivors?
Why are you so jealous of Liam's success, honey?

Back
Top Bottom