Morrissey’s Publicist (Michael Pagnotta): He Was IMPOSSIBLE! - The Quintana Show / YouTube (April 11, 2022)

Screenshot_20220412-141722~2.png

Morrissey just likes to yank his fans asshairs and always has. He suffers terribly from severe chronic boredom. I hated him for ages for dissing Joy Division and I didn't even listen to them. Power Corruption and Lies was a thing of grace and beauty. Mojo thing is literally a joke.

I especially hated the way he said it. Hey, now I'm mad again. Big bastard. He does look pretty sweet in the clip.

To be honest I think Johnny Marr deserves a hell of a lot of credit for ditching Steven so early on in The Smiths career.
Just look at the way it’s all turned out!!!

Johnny 5 - Silly Steven 0

BtBB 🇬🇧🇺🇦🔪

To be honest I think Johnny Marr deserves a hell of a lot of credit for ditching Steven so early on in The Smiths career.
Just look at the way it’s all turned out!!!

Johnny 5 - Silly Steven 0

BtBB 🇬🇧🇺🇦🔪
As Morrissey described him in his book, Johnny was a very clever boy.

He remains chained to Johnny Marr's musical magpie genius and, hilariously, his wingman, having jumped ship before it sank, now finds himself with a late-in-life solo triumph. Revenge. Dish. Cold. Etc. Morrissey has a nerve criticizing Marr when he depends on that guitarists music to remain a commercial live proposition.
Never ever have I seen it put more succinctly. Spot on!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom