Morrissey interview in Esquire (Poland)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool friend to have, how did you end up knowing him?
His trainer for some time was a New Zealanders, also a friend of mine which is how we met. He ended up fighting down in NZ a number of times. Very smart guy, speaks a few languages, has a varsity degree and the ladies just loooovvvveee him He makes for a useless wingman though, you go into a bar with him and you don't get a look in, haha.

His trainer for some time was a New Zealanders, also a friend of mine which is how we met. He ended up fighting down in NZ a number of times. Very smart guy, speaks a few languages, has a varsity degree and the ladies just loooovvvveee him He makes for a useless wingman though, you go into a bar with him and you don't get a look in, haha.
LOL

I can see why!

I did a check up on him on wikipedia and he is a really well educated man but polish surprised me. But we have a black guy at the local paper who has a ukrainian/russian mother (he seems unsure) and his dad is from Africa.

Izu Ugonoh is a friend of mine and you'd think would be all in favour of the carte blanche policies of open borders. Wrong!

She is really trying to make him say the things she wants to hear and it was news to me that Poland have this kind of PC media as well.
Sweden of course has a nazi by the name of Jackie Arklöv who is black and he killed two policemen after a bank robbery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Arklöv

So he would be a better example for the studio reporter and would have given her all the answers she wanted.

That's correct and Poland is Poland and your country another. I don't think polish people mingle much with people other than their own and they are mostly quiet and hard working. The national sport is speedway and their best riders always came to Eskilstuna through the years to race for the local club and still do.
You always see polish workers whenever there is a big construction going on and they always shop their food and things at Lidl.

I know some polish descendents and they mingle with people just like everybody else, and they are hard working (or not) just like everybody else. I always see Paraguayan working in buiding constructions. So... :ha-no:

Let's be honest, Christianity was based on racism. It was its core philosophy for most of its history. Non Christian cultures; especially brown ones were fallen creations who needed to be converted, or enslaved. Only in the past thirty to fifty years has this not been absolutely accepted by the various Christian sects, and that's because laws changed, so marketing had to as well.

The Catholic Church also played an immoral role during the Holocaust.

Certainly Catholics have not been as bad as Protestants when it comes to preserving that bigotry in modern times. We can agree on that, but it's still Poland with a dark history that seems to have been cycling back around again recently.

If you breed intolerance, you will get it back. How does it feel?

It's always different when it happens to you.

If you are intolerant with catholics it's not because of catholics, it's because of you. You can't blame the victims of your own deeds, like pshychopath macho killers do.

It's obvious you ignore the actual demographics of catholicism as well as its origins.

I know nothing about Poland because I never was there. However, there are an estimated 1.2 billion roman catholics in the world and Poland has a population of less than 40 million. Think.

There's a whole universe outside European borders and the first step to avoid being trodden as cockroaches is to understand that reality.

I know some polish descendents and they mingle with people just like everybody else, and they are hard working (or not) just like everybody else. I always see Paraguayan working in buiding constructions. So... :ha-no:
I meant polish people from Poland who only come here and return home again until the next job turns up. You will find few people from Poland having kids with people from outside the country.

If you are intolerant with catholics it's not because of catholics, it's because of you. You can't blame the victims of your own deeds, like pshychopath macho killers do.

It's obvious you ignore the actual demographics of catholicism as well as its origins.

I know nothing about Poland because I never was there. However, there are an estimated 1.2 billion roman catholics in the world and Poland has a population of less than 40 million. Think.

There's a whole universe outside European borders and the first step to avoid being trodden as cockroaches is to understand that reality.
But the one you replied to has a point and surely the catholic church are known to always back the winner even if that winner is satan himself.

While I’ve not lived in Poland, I have lived in a number of countries that once were under the “iron curtain” and in them I noticed two distinct tendencies in the way these once oppressed but now re-emerging from the shadows Christian communities behave:
1. A need to shove their faith down other people’s throats, one can only assume cuz they had to keep it hidden so long.
2. The other is far more sinister, many people that had parents or had actually been political commissars, police informants, party propagandists and the like went right into positions within the Church, often without even breathing hard it seemed. So yeah, I’d say a major component in Eastern Europe with religion is population control, especially curtailing freedom of movement, enforcing draconian morality and just a general reduction in women’s rights...

While I’ve not lived in Poland, I have lived in a number of countries that once were under the “iron curtain” and in them I noticed two distinct tendencies in the way once oppressed now re-emerging from the shadows, Christian communities:
1. A need to shove their faith down other people’s throats, one can only assume cuz they had to keep it hidden so long.
2. The other is far more sinister, many people that had parents or had been political commissars, police informants, party propagandists and the like went right into positions within the Church, often without even breathing hard it seemed. So yeah, I’d say a major component in Eastern Europe with religion is population control, especially curtailing freedom of movement, enforcing draconian morality and just a general reduction in women’s rights...

There's a huge confusion between the catholic church per se and its ecclesiastical hierarchy. They are not at all the same thing. During some historical moments they were (are?) exactly the opposite. Even in my country some very well known social communicators -who in most cases are not catholic -, they usually confuse both concepts. Especially now when there's a strong debate about the legalization of abortion.
Catholic church and ecclesiastical hierarchy are very different things, they both have their own entity, and a lot of times they are antagonistic concepts. Without a strong church, integrated by each and every one of the catholics who follow the teachings of Jesus, Catholicism wouldn't have survived during centuries the atrocities commited by some ecclesiastical hierarchies. When someone talks about the catholic church it would be good that this person takes the time to inform himself and others about what he's talking about. I'm part of the catholic church, even you could be part of it.

There's a huge confusion between the catholic church per se and its ecclesiastical hierarchy. They are not at all the same thing. During some historical moments they were (are?) exactly the opposite. Even in my country some very well known social communicators -who in most cases are not catholic -, they usually confuse both concepts. Especially now when there's a strong debate about the legalization of abortion.
Catholic church and ecclesiastical hierarchy are very different things, they both have their own entity, and a lot of times they are antagonistic concepts. Without a strong church, integrated by each and every one of the catholics who follow the teachings of Jesus, Catholicism wouldn't have survived during centuries the atrocities commited by some ecclesiastical hierarchies. When someone talks about the catholic church it would be good that this person takes the time to inform himself and others about what he's talking about. I'm part of the catholic church, even you could be part of it.
Oh, I wasn’t even speaking of the Catholic religion in specific, just more where I’ve seen Christianity go through a revival as it we’re after half a century or more of oppression by the state. The type of religion you get in these places has some very distinct qualities that you just don’t find in other places as much.

While I’ve not lived in Poland, I have lived in a number of countries that once were under the “iron curtain” and in them I noticed two distinct tendencies in the way these once oppressed but now re-emerging from the shadows Christian communities behave:
2. The other is far more sinister, many people that had parents or had actually been political commissars, police informants, party propagandists and the like went right into positions within the Church, often without even breathing hard it seemed. So yeah, I’d say a major component in Eastern Europe with religion is population control, especially curtailing freedom of movement, enforcing draconian morality and just a general reduction in women’s rights...

:drama:

Draconian morality, Mao? LOL How dystopic:laughing:

When someone talks about the catholic church it would be good that this person takes the time to inform himself and others about what he's talking about.

Totally. As long as they get all their information from random angry people on YouTube. Or is that Islam?

Oh, I wasn’t even speaking of the Catholic religion in specific, just more where I’ve seen Christianity go through a revival as it we’re after half a century or more of oppression by the state. The type of religion you get in these places has some very distinct qualities that you just don’t find in other places.

Well, then that is more related with the place and its circumstances than with the religions involved.

In these sick times I guess it is ok to thank catholicism for bringing us paedophilia and making it so trendy that other followed.
The only person with a great view on the catholics is Sinead O'Connor so they made her insane with aerosol spraying.

Totally. As long as they get all their information from random angry people on YouTube. Or is that Islam?

Are you proposing people here begin a discussion about the origin of both religions and the interference of both in different contemporary governments around the world? You would be accused of being antimuslim for sure. As far as I know, there is no christian country -except England, possibly, and the Vatican City- ruled by a religious leader.

Well, then that is more related with the place and its circumstances than with the religions involved.
Yes, for sure, some place more than others, for example, almost anything occurring in the former Soviet Union or the surrounding countries under its thumb for so long?
Really should be seen with that in mind even after more than 20 years...

My jehova witness grandmother always laughed at catholics and them swinging that smoke. Her cult was probably a healthier setting. Catholics murder and eat babies in rituals and the religion shares with judaism that it is in fact a satanist cult following where one has a rabbi removing baby foreskin with the mouth and the other preying on choir boys with bleeding bums.

Yes, for sure, some place more than others, for example, almost anything occurring in the former Soviet Union or the surrounding countries under its thumb for so long?
Really should be seen with that in mind even after more than 20 years...

I don't know what you are talking about, but when the religious leader and the political leader are the same person, that is a dictatorship for sure. People have no way out.

Are you proposing people here begin a discussion about the origin of both religions and the interference of both in different contemporary governments around the world? You would be accused of being antimuslim for sure. As far as I know, there is no christian country -except England, possibly, and the Vatican City- ruled by a religious leader.
I thought I was being clear but, at the risk of repeating myself, I was proposing that people should eschew commentary from anyone who has taken proper time to study social history and comparative religion, and instead go barking mad over of the random opinions of Youtubers. Nothing is ever solved by actually trying to understand it.

I thought I was being clear but, at the risk of repeating myself, I was proposing that people should eschew commentary from anyone who has taken proper time to study social history and comparative religion, and instead go barking mad over of the random opinions of Youtubers. Nothing is ever solved by actually trying to understand it.
3EDA01AE-F394-4B7F-AA76-657E5D30FB45.jpeg

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom