See 'Under Review' free

I bought this last week and its a great watch. :)

cossy

It is fantastic! A bit long at 3 hours but really good.

best post of the month. :D

Still early in the month, but already declared!!!!

Last edited:
Will anybody ever youtube this?
I can't do a thing with it otherwise... I got the archives from the temp files but I can't play them, even in vlc... :tears:

Thanks for this. It was quite interesting. That bloke who said because Morrissey likes the past he must secretly love The Queen made me laugh.

As if nostalgia=loving royalty! :D

This is put together quite well and moves along smartly, fitting in lots of relevant commentators and footage.

Cheers for the tip-off!

Stephen Street comes over well - just a reminder of how important he was at this time.

The guy showing us Johnny's guitar moves is TERRIBLE. He seems to drain every bit of life/soul/groove out of the guitar parts...

Good link thanks:guitar:

Cheers for that..:)

Thanks for the link.

This was wonderful to see and quite timely, I think especially after the news about rumors surrounding YOR album release delay and the Main Page article about why an album's tracklist is important.

The more things change, the more they seem the same.

There's a trick to downloading videos that are embedded on a webpage. i did and the quality is good...same as viewing it online.

I only know how to do it in Safari but apparently there's a way to do it on other browsers too. Can't figure out how to do it in Firefox.

In Safari...

1) Go up to Window and click on Activity.

2) Scroll down the list and find the largest file (usually in MB), this will most iikely be the video file. Copy (cmd+'c')

4) Go up to Window in the menu bar and select Download. With the Download window open press Cmd+'v' (paste). the file should automatically start to download to the location set in your browser preferences. Once downloaded, you will be able to watch it to check if all is good.

You can do this to download files on Youtube too. The matter of fact, it should work on most websites.

Also note that when you first go to the webpage with the video embedded, you must allow the entire stream to come in. Open the Activity window and you'll notice the file is uploading. wait till it finishes and then copy and paste.

Last edited:
Is this a commercial DVD release?

What is it called so I can find it and buy it?

Or even better...... Has someone been able to grab it and post it as a file for download?

Back
Top Bottom