Site moderation feedback

That's all very well, but at the rate that calculated racial propaganda is being forced upon us, in the future we may not have that free choice. Social pressure may force everyone to have a partner of another race for fear of being branded a racist.

Look at the Kardashians - all black partners. Do you know how influential those idiots are to dumb young people? The other day I actually heard a group of white girls laughing about one of their friends who was - ha ha ha - going out with a white guy! They found it hilarious.
my dad once told me that one day straight marriage will be outlawed and only gay marriage will be allowed

most black people i've seen, i don't find sexually attractive

asians? hot as f***. hispanics? hot as f***. whites? hot as f***. god love em'.

Talk to @reelfountain about staying on topic. You can't bring something up and then make an objection when it doesn't go your way.
You won't explain "race exists for a reason,"but instead refer to a video.
It's a common low level tactic. "Have you read XYZ? Well get back to me when you do."

I didn't bring up Christianity, you did and I responded. I would like to stay on the actual topic is all

I didn't bring up Christianity, you did and I responded. I would like to stay on the actual topic is all
Different races have different values, belief systems and empathies also. For example in London when a black boy is stabbed and bleeding on the ground (which happens multiple times daily in London) white members of the public come running to help. This is evidenced by many, many photographs in reports etc. Whereas in South Africa there are youtube videos showing gangs of blacks mugging and attacking whites openly on busy streets and other black people strolling by without a care. Take Japan also. When someone topples off their bicycle on the road it's quite likely that nobody will stop to help. That might seem strange to us, but only because Western values are originally based on Christianity.
No. I didn't.

Fair point. Regardless, i still wanna try and keep focus on the topic of this thread
Originally the topic was the way this website is moderated but that was settled on page one, so I'm not sure what the topic is now. I kind of feel there is some gerrymandering going on but that's okay. I have to eat and do some things but I'll look back later.

What you're describing doesn't sound like race in the classical definition. Do you know that there is a debate about whether race exists?

We acknowledge that horses and zebras are different species despite the fact that both of them belong to the equidae family and can breed with each other. It's also established that there are various species among wolves, coyotes, dogs etc. although they belong to the canidae family and are interfertile. Why wouldn't something similar also apply to humans when what I describe can be observed all across the animal kingdom? (We're animals too remember.)

Should we abolish the very concept of various species and groups existing within the canidae family? I see no logical reason to do that. So why would we do that for humans, or debate doing it, unless it's for political reasons? And if it is for political reasons it's probably worth questioning who would most stand to benefit if a consensus was reached that different 'races' don't exist. I think that's a more interesting question than the "debate" you linked to, with regard to who's actually having the debate and why they're having it.

Back
Top Bottom