So what's happening in 2024?

You people who say you love him are completely mental, same goes for calling people who criticize him 'haters'. You are unreasonably infatuated with an image a stranger projects.

You don't like me but you love me, either way you're wrong.

Strange though. The same ego that might not allow him, is the same ego that’s given him the drive to express himself and create the art that we love him for.

Edit, though I must add, that I don’t believe it’s always entirely the ego that drives one. Especially when that drive leads to positive outcomes.

When I arrived on this forum, I thought you were Morrissey. After this post, I've never been surer.

If you are M, thank you for everything. Over the years, in many ways, you’ve been there for me more than any friends or family have.

(let it inflate your ego if you must) :LOL:

Last edited:
When I arrived on this forum, I thought you were Morrissey. After this post, I've never been surer.

If you are M, thank you for everything. Over the years, in many ways, you’ve been there for me more than any friends or family have.

(let it inflate your ego if you must) :LOL:

inflate like a balloon, my dear? No, I’m just another loon on here, like many of the loons on here, nor am I ‘sailor’ …. for the sailor is dead ….

inflate like a balloon, my dear? No, I’m just another loon on here, like many of the loons on here, nor am I ‘sailor’ …. for the sailor is dead ….

Of course you would deny, even if you were.

Anyway, you've just reminded me of Lazarus and the accompanying video. What a farewell that was - simply stunning.

One of the few who was art, and lived art until the end - creating art out of his own death.

Morrissey is smilarly unique (oxymoron intended)

Of course you would deny, even if you were.

Anyway, you've just reminded me of Lazarus and the accompanying video. What a farewell that was - simply stunning.

One of the few who was art, and lived art until the end - creating art out of his own death.

Morrissey is smilarly unique (oxymoron intended)

Every man has a black star
A black star over his shoulder
And when a man sees his black star
He knows his time, his time has come

It comes to us all, and we cannot tamper with arrangements.

Morrissey has been in my thoughts a lot recently, as a fellow human being that I really do love and treasure.

He needs to know he is loved, and I hope that somewhere there is still a someone who can soothe him.

Flaming Star might be his best movie. Fantastic song, as well.

Bowie, pretentious and thieving off others talent til the end. Not an artist at all but interesting what he did with others ideas. He looked and played the part he was always Ziggy but boy he couldn't play guitar.
Gnarly, Mr Edgelord.

take the floor show …

Bowie, pretentious and thieving off others talent til the end. Not an artist at all but interesting what he did with others ideas. He looked and played the part he was always Ziggy but boy he couldn't play guitar.

Bowie, Morrissey, the best of thieves, it’s what you do with it, blah, blah, blah … yes, genius steals.

:LOL: That would be an excellent plot twist!

Even at his most boring, painstakingly composing a particularly dull paragraph for "Autobio', Morrissey had never once imagined he'd one day be a not exactlly exciting Morrissey-solo member. Certainly not one who called little dogs 'Miss Havisham." And yet, there he was. He was very confused: was he really from Gloom? Or was he from Manchester? It was so long ago, he couldn't remember...
Dogs couldn't help him, they never knew who Morrissey was. He stared at the Solo screen. Who on earth was he??! He couldn't remember ever posting on that site, but now, doubt was engulfing him. He wasn't even sure he wasn't that member who wrote poems about poo. Maybe he could do a theme album around that. Maybe Capitol would buy it. Maybe dogs would sniff his butt in the street. Maybe he would be loved again.

Back
Top Bottom