TTY: Fantastic flim clip 1 and 2

Fantastic film clip - true-to-you.net
15 May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlHZl_zsxw

Watch out William and Harry ... this could happen to you.
We live in hope ...

Morrissey
14 May 2015​

--

Fantastic film clip number 2​ - true-to-you.net
15 May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOnT6z7P34

Spain is a wonderful country. It is considered to have no intellectual distinction due to the social injustice it offers its animals. There is no such thing as bullfighting. There is bullkilling, which is not a competition. It is animal abuse of the most ferocious kind.
Internationally, this is the shame of Spain.

Morrissey
14 May 2015​

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey: the armchair activist

Does he really think this will convert an whole nation or even one person! The MiM video in concerts has more of an profound affect than the tty posts.

Morrissey should get some revolutionary-lessons

I don't think the 'armchair activist' thing is particularly fair. The guy does a lot of work for PETA and has always used his position to promote animal rights and related causes. Royalties from certain albums have been donated to PETA. You're singling out the incident of him posting these vids on TTY, which is very easy.

I don't think the 'armchair activist' thing is particularly fair. The guy does a lot of work for PETA and has always used his position to promote animal rights and related causes. Royalties from certain albums have been donated to PETA. You're singling out the incident of him posting these vids on TTY, which is very easy.

Its still armchair activisim. They take his picture for campaigns, he donates a book for an auction. He wastes his power and intelligance on tty, a site with no publicity. Morrissey is very vocal in his opinions, but not so active in charity. Two good actions of him are the mim video and the banning of meat at shows.

There is a diffirence between beliving in your cause and being vocal about it than actually doing anything. Morrissey does it both but he is much more vocal than active. Because i hate to say it...... It gets him in the press

But that does not matter. Because the fact is Morrissey has no obligation to do either charity or anything else. Do we do anything more than him.

These aren't even new animal revenge clips. It's like he sat down and googled "animal revenge videos" and these were the first two that popped up, there are CURRENT animal vids.

His heart isn't into this, it's like something is off.

Peta funds the tours like a record label that can't make records. In exchange, Morrissey writes a missive about animals and royalty every once in awhile and hands over the keys to TTY and someone else posts animal stuff. Something is off, this isn't the passion of Morrissey, it's like a clumsy, robotic agenda he's a slave to. Morrissey would never say "FANTASTIC."

I smell a rat.

why do you guys think absolutely everything is so over calculated. couldnt someone have just sent a clip or to based on the song bullfighter dies, made him laugh or chuckle and just say go ahead and post. maybe he doesn't really think it a big deal and just light fun connected to a subject that very much interests him.

This work you talk of are you getting confused with endorsement ?

He puts his name to P E T A
He donates that some shit to auction off
He has stalls and leaflets distributed at his performances
He donates money
He types stupid statements

Can you see the pattern emerging yet ? That's right it can all be achieved from a comfortable hotel armchair.

He could do television work to raise awareness
He could set up his own charity
He could visit animal causes
He could open a chain of vegan hotels
Write his favourite vegan recipe cookbook and go head to head with all his enemy TV chefs

Can you see the pattern with these examples ? Yes they involve real commitment and hard work, it's tough but if you really are committed you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in like that guitarist out of Queen, Brian May, I've seen his face on TV twice this week standing up on behalf of the badgers plight.

I'm sorry but Silly Steven is a big lazy CrankFraud who uses animals for publicity as far as I am concerned.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

This work you talk of are you getting confused with endorsement ?

He puts his name to P E T A
He donates that some shit to auction off
He has stalls and leaflets distributed at his performances
He donates money
He types stupid statements

Can you see the pattern emerging yet ? That's right it can all be achieved from a comfortable hotel armchair.

He could do television work to raise awareness
He could set up his own charity
He could visit animal causes
He could open a chain of vegan hotels
Write his favourite vegan recipe cookbook and go head to head with all his enemy TV chefs

Can you see the pattern with these examples ? Yes they involve real commitment and hard work, it's tough but if you really are committed you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in like that guitarist out of Queen, Brian May, I've seen his face on TV twice this week standing up on behalf of the badgers plight.

I'm sorry but Silly Steven is a big lazy CrankFraud who uses animals for publicity as far as I am concerned.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Do you to these things Benny? No why should Morrissey then?
And yeah i know that your point is that Morrissey talks the talk but barely walks the walks. But he does much more that us. In either case its his name in the press, his ass on line, so i say let him do his work as he pleases, insted of us getting worked up.

Morrissey did actually have the "meet and greet" with that turkey.

Besides that i have a soft spot for you :) you talk, like me often nonsens but with a humor :)

David Cameron Dies

"Bilious in Birmingham
Irritable in Whitstable
Angry in East Angular
Then someone told you and you cheer

Hooray, hooray
The deerhunter dies
Hooray, hooray
The deerhunter dies
And nobody cries
Nobody cries
Because we all want the deer to survive

Gagging in Dagenham
Murderous in Manchester
Upchucking in Upminster
Then someone tells you and you cheer

Hooray, hooray
The deerhunter dies
Hooray, hooray
David Cameron dies
And nobody cries
Nobody cries
Because we all want the deer to survive."

best
"BrummieBoy"

[in his black balaclava onstage, full set rehearsal at the karaoke club ]

"tonight, Matthew, I am mostly being...Morrissey!"

"we mean it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

"David Cameron has a hidden talent for stag shooting, it emerged yesterday, one of the most controversial field sports. The Conservative leader is said to be an expert deerstalker, one of the few who are skilled enough to shoot two stags in one go. Mr Cameron, who has remained discreet about his love of the sport, has for many years enjoyed family holidays on the Tarbert estate on the Scottish island of Jura, where there are 6,000 deer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1543823/Revealed-Cameron-the-deer-hunter.html

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom