"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

I like how 5 out of 9 pre-order packages include at least two versions of the album...
057.jpg

I think that's mostly geared towards people who buy vinyl. You can't play your vinyl in the car. When I preordered the last Arcade Fire album there were similar options (CD+MP3, Vinyl+MP3, Vinyl+CD+MP3) so I think this is pretty standard at this point. If you still care about physical formats. And there's like what five of us?

Why no delivery in UK. Why Slovakia of all places?

Hello 'Anonymous'.

We've not seen the complete dates yet, but a gig in Bratislava would make sense on the road to Kiev. Haven't the people of Slovakia suffered enough? It's one thing to lose your Czech neighbours, but to be continuously deprived of Morrissey 'appearing live'? The Slovakian government have begged him to play there to avoid street disturbances.

best wishes
Sharon.

ps: "The United Kingdom Is NOT The World"

The site does allow International Shipping and does make reference to the fact that orders will be dispatched either from the US OR the EU, depending on destination, so I'm guessing that UK fans such as myself will be ok to pre-order with the site and get the bundle a few days after general release here - of course, you always run the danger of getting stung with shipping tax and whatnot but at least it lets us order.

Yeah I initially thought that, but when you go to the order page the country is set as US (or whatever you picked initially). It doesn't let you change it to the UK. All I can think of is getting it delivered to a friend in Australia, and then paying them to ship it to the UK, but I dread to think of the shipping costs! And I'd be even more frustrated if he announces a similar bundle for the UK a week later, which would be my kind of luck!

The site does allow International Shipping and does make reference to the fact that orders will be dispatched either from the US OR the EU, depending on destination, so I'm guessing that UK fans such as myself will be ok to pre-order with the site and get the bundle a few days after general release here - of course, you always run the danger of getting stung with shipping tax and whatnot but at least it lets us order.

Hello 'GlasgowChivas'.

People such as yourself *might* want to hold fire as there *might* be a special package for UK residents as part of the gig ticket ordering for UK events, along the lines of James. Obviously the luxury version of that will probably include a signed copy of The Redacted American Version of the "Morrissey" book "Autobiography".

best wishes
Sharon

Yeah I initially thought that, but when you go to the order page the country is set as US (or whatever you picked initially). It doesn't let you change it to the UK. All I can think of is getting it delivered to a friend in Australia, and then paying them to ship it to the UK, but I dread to think of the shipping costs! And I'd be even more frustrated if he announces a similar bundle for the UK a week later, which would be my kind of luck!

Hello 'Iarwain'.

Yes. 'Caveat Emptor'.

regards
Sharon.

I hope the deluxe edition gets a physical release, but I'm doubtful.
And so glad to see the "*Artwork is subject to change" note... hoping that means someone at Harvest is not oblivious to the unprofessional photoshopping.

I'll probably grab the vinyl/deluxe digital album package.

Also, did anyone else notice the "artwork is subject to change" note at the bottom of the page? Maybe we haven't seens the final album cover image, after all.
But it was never claimed to be the album cover, only said it was for the single.

The UK will appear shortly as an available country, myplaydirect often go live with incomplete lists of countries and adds them later. A few US Suede fans got pissed off when they missed out a recent limited run as they were only added after the signed ones had been sold out. Maybe we'll get screwed this time !

Morrissey is a fat turd...hump and and hump away at fans true or not...true to you? Not anymore!

No FLAC options? :(

My thoughts exactly! Particularly for those bonus tracks. The band and crew go through all the trouble recording in the studio, getting every little detail right, carefully mixing and mastering... and then those songs are only made available in compressed and lossy mp3 format. It boggles the mind

I don't imagine Morrissey or the band get involved in those details, but I do wonder who makes those decisions and why. It seems the norm in the industry to only offer mp3, but I can't see why that should be. It must cost them next to nothing to offer a lossless download option.

Just ordered the ultimate bundle - can't f***ing wait :)

I'm debating the vinyl + poster pack, but I'm not sure if I actually want the poster.

Is its size specified anywhere? And I'm assuming the "your name" will just be our first name printed randomly in the list of names?

I'm debating the vinyl + poster pack, but I'm not sure if I actually want the poster.

Is its size specified anywhere? And I'm assuming the "your name" will just be our first name printed randomly in the list of names?

When you 'proceed to checkout' a message pops up asking you to type the name you want to have on the poster.

So many questions.

Is the signature a real signature or is it a stamp? If it's "real" I would imagine there would be a limited number, yet it doesn't indicate that.

Is it even Morrissey's signature? (just says it's signed)

How do the t-shirt sizes run? How do we know what size is a S M L etc.

I really want to know more about the signature...!

Offering signed copies of 'Autobiography' as a lure to buy the other stuff....

It's a bit Partridge. Maybe he should throw a Mag-Lite torch in there. Anything to save unsold copies being recycled into a tressle table for use in a home for battered women....

Haha

"They're being pulped"

Back
Top Bottom