"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

I like the shirt a lot! And the poster! And the signed book! God dammit, I can't afford this.

Yeah I thought the Moz/dog pic was just for the single cover.

If it were just the single cover, iTunes and the official Morrissey store wouldn't be using the image, I think.

If I was cynical I would say this was a ploy for everyone to buy multiple copies of the album for that number one chart position.......

I was getting all excited about the poster with my name on it - then realised my name would be alongside David Tseng, Benny the Butcher, Crystal Geezer et al, and I suddenly felt VERY depressed. :(

Will that poster include all the names of morrissey solo users? bored, viva hate, bla bla blah? i want it! sigh.... better not.

So no cd treatment for the deluxe edition? WTF! so the smartest buyer's choice is to buy only the iTunes version....sigh (again).

Regarding all the bonus crappy stuff...tshirts, posters, digital files.... really? Garbage.

Really guys, why on hell would i want to have a poster with the name bored printed on it? not only that, paying for it also.... I bet this is a Mozz strategy to detect trolls.

Preordered the iTunes deluxe version of course.

Be careful when considering autographed tat ! " Oh shut your pie-hole Benny " I hear you say. Well cast your mind back to the release of Viva hate ! You see Ste Mo and Vinny signed some copy's but got fed up and started to sign each other's name instead for a giggle ! How funny is that ? So will Ste Mo have the patience to sign all these books when he and Braindamage are busy organising world anarchy or will your book say 'Best wishes Flunkey'

Benny-the-British-Butcher stp

It's nice to see that the PR people at Harvest have finally gotten off ass and are pushing the product. A couple weeks late, but I'll take it.

Plus exclusive t-shirt & poster featuring YOUR and other fans' names within artwork.

Anyone want to explain what this is? Is this going to be a Photoshopped and Laser Printer job? They can't reproduce this to scale without compromising quality--not for these prices.

Is there a list of names that are banned for t-shirt prints ? If so who is 'policing' it ?
Goodness me I can see the day coming when you won't be able to get in a Ste Mo gig unless you have an official Ste Mo shirt with your name on it even if you have purchased a ticket.
( Sshh don't tell him will yer)

Benny-the-British-Butcher stp

I just want the pirate bundle, download all tracks from Youtube and burn it into a CD-R, then print a better decent photo for a cover, print a poster, and download a PDF of the book of filestube... Morrissey's fortune is none of My business

I believe that the Ultimate Bundle does include the vinyl. At least that's what I see from the US.

I'm suspicious of the signature (as I am with anything not directly signed in front of me), not sure about the t-shirt sizes, and wondering about the size of the poster. I will have to get some answers before making a buying decision.

It's a nice grouping of stuff with many budgets considered.

Yes, interesting to speculate what the 'fan' name stuff is all about.

Perhaps he wants the name of everyone here on a list so he can add them to 'banned unpersons' in the Audience at gigs? There's the 'Pit List' and there's the Super-Exclusive 'Banned List' which is DavidT and.....about 20-30 other people. But it's probably rising by the hour.

best wishes
Sharon
After the revelation Morrissey's security creepy policy of storing pictures on phone of those on his banned list there is no way I'm ordering and have him get my name, address, and credit card info.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom