Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I just bought these V-day cards from Olive on Etsy. (,,)^_^(,,)

i1y8ib.jpg

My 'Beethoven Was Deaf' 12" arrived yesterday. Only £25, excellent condition, absolute bargain.

Just waiting on the Australian mistitled version of 'Viva Hate', 'Education In Reverse'.

curb the spending like a drunken sailor kid, you know i'm right;)

Nah, I've got no reason to really. I've always got enough money for essentials (board money, buses, food etc), and at the end of the day I earn the money. I am going to start saving though, for when I decide to move out, even though that definitely won't be within the next year.

Nah, I've got no reason to really. I've always got enough money for essentials (board money, buses, food etc), and at the end of the day I earn the money. I am going to start saving though, for when I decide to move out, even though that definitely won't be within the next year.

each to their own like but i cant understand someone your age buying rare items and old vinyl when you can just get all the albums and compilations on cd's. anyway jayboy, do what you've gotta do. you've just missed the toast again though:eek:

each to their own like but i cant understand someone your age buying rare items and old vinyl when you can just get all the albums and compilations on cd's. anyway jayboy, do what you've gotta do. you've just missed the toast again though:eek:

I'm just a huge Morrissey fan, and like I've said before I take after my dad when it comes to collecting vinyl. I was brought up on music, and me and me pa are both really into our music and collecting vinyl.

12" vinyl of "Playboys" I'm picking up tomorrow after work from a nice old man who runs a record shop in Manchester, NO not England! NH who recently sent me a postcard letting me know a Morrissey item came in cuz he knows I love him:D and said he'd let me know if he ever gets anything of his or The Smiths! Sweet guy he is to do that for lil ol me!:p

i received a 12 inch your arsenal (simply vinyl) and 12 inch suedehead single today as bday gifts.

I might have mentioned some of these earlier, but they've all arrived this week:

• That's How People Grow Up - US Promo
  • Suedehead - Japanese 7" Promo
  • Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Isreali promo (Any Hebrew speakers fancy translating the sticker???)
  • Satan Rejected My Soul - US Promo (thanks to Floodzonex in Marketplace)
  • Morrissey Sampler - US Promo (thanks to Floodzonex in Marketplace)
  • Throwing My Arms Around Paris - US Lost Highway Promo (thanks to Floodzonex in Marketplace)

Happy (and skint) bunny :)

Dave

Paris promo :)

'We hate it when our friends become successful' - U.S purple 12" (Thanks Trashmonk!)
'How soon is now?' - U.S 12" (Thanks Trashmonk!)
'I just want to see the boy happy' - CD single (at Last!!)

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom