Moz article in Noisy Music magazine

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Sorry - not the actual article here...

I was browsing through the racks of W H Smiths this lunchtime - now, I likes a bit of noisy music, so I picked up a magazine in the noisy music section. I can't remember the name, but it was smalller than the usual size. I didn't buy it because there was a huge queue. Anyway, there's this full-ish page article a chap has written about how he's spent some time with Morrissey, playing darts, and other games. I really didn't know what to make of it, whether it was a spoof or true. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Does anyone recognise the mag, and does it have an online version?

Peter

Last edited:
Sorry - not the actual article here...

I was browsing through the racks of W H Smiths this lunchtime - now, I likes a bit of noisy music, so I picked up a magazine in the noisy music section. I can't remember the name, but it was smalller than the usual size. I didn't buy it because there was a huge queue. Anyway, there's this full-ish page article a chap has written about how he's spent some time with Morrissey, playing darts, and other games. I really didn't know what to make of it, whether it was a spoof or true. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Does anyone recognise the mag, and does it have an online version?

Peter

Heya, I have no idea what mag it might be, but the article sounds interesting! Pls post it if you can, Thank you.:)

Here's that very odd article

From Zero Tolerance magazine. Flickr strikes again with its resizing.

1295371517_136935aef3_b.jpg

Peter

Re: Here's that very odd article

"after shopping in my local Lidl, I caught him trying to break into my car"

Classic! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom