Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

are you STILL talking about johnny marr?!

Someone said " orgy of narcissism" the other day on the telly. I looked up to see if they were talking about Morrissey. They weren't.
(Bojo's didn't last for 40 years. And at least they had cake.)(?)

One good thing about Morrissey's funeral (heaven forbid) is that his coffin won't be carried in a horse-drawn hearse like Shane MacGowan's was.

One good thing about Morrissey's funeral (heaven forbid) is that his coffin won't be carried in a horse-drawn hearse like Shane MacGowan's was.
I hope Morrissey never dies, but if God forbid it happens, it will be a unicorns-drawn hearse.

Morrissey definitely has a camp factor, but he's not a queen. The queen is dead. That rainbow unicorn hearse is for Milo Yiannopoulos or somebody. Give him a tasteful Catholic requiem in a Spanish mission-style church in Los Angeles and let a regular automobile hearse transport him to the cemetery (or to the airport, if he wants to be interred in England or Ireland). Maybe if we ever hear My Funeral it will be a list of demands for how he wants it conducted, in the loco free-association style of The Secret of Music.

I'll take a hearse
but please not a horse
Spare the beast
Now give me a beat

(Jesse Tobias beatbox solo)

Morrissey definitely has a camp factor, but he's not a queen. The queen is dead. That rainbow unicorn hearse is for Milo Yiannopoulos or somebody. Give him a tasteful Catholic requiem in a Spanish mission-style church in Los Angeles and let a regular automobile hearse transport him to the cemetery (or to the airport, if he wants to be interred in England or Ireland). Maybe if we ever hear My Funeral it will be a list of demands for how he wants it conducted, in the loco free-association style of The Secret of Music.

I'll take a hearse
but please not a horse
Spare the beast
Now give me a beat

Pretty sure he said in some interview that he would have a microphone shaped headstone, if that bit of info helps in this conversation? I don’t know.

I'll take a hearse
but please not a horse
Spare the beast
Now give me a beat

I'm afraid he wouldn't survive it :eek:. You know how much he hates airports. By the way, in a TV interview Shane said the same thing about hating airports/flying that Morrissey said in the movie "The Importance of Being Morrissey". Well, maybe Shane said it in simpler terms.

How the hell would the likes of you ever know what his funeral arrangements would be?
Has Morrissey informed you?
Has he asked you to conduct the actual funeral itself?
You need to stop pretending that you know all about Morrissey, and his life, or feelings, as it making you look, well rather
Creepy.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom