2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: 2010 Live Dates

I don't think he will do a tour.

However wouldn't suprise me if he did a festival appearance.

Glastonbury would be good, what with the anniversary and everything...

I dont think there will be a tour this year..

I asked Boz about the tour and he's said that there's no news if Morrissey and his lads will be touring this year.

I asked Boz about the tour and he's said that there's no news if Morrissey and his lads will be touring this year.

i know Boz is a good source but he wouldnt be able to say that there was any dates untill they are officially announced anyway

who changed the title of this thread?

youve got one guess.... a few clues....1)Is like Hitler 2)Is a Moderator 3) Is chinese/japanese

thats my guess anyway:lbf:

i know Boz is a good source but he wouldnt be able to say that there was any dates untill they are officially announced anyway

Exactly. And its only March. Boz could get The Call in a few months asking to round up the boys for a 2 month trek in Oct/Nov.

Or not.

Who knows.

Re: Tour 2010?

Why not send a note to Matt via his my space site? He does reply to messages when he picks them up, you may have to wait a week or two.

Also, note Boz says no news on 'dates' - that means there is something happening but he's awaiting approval of the diary!

I feel M will be performing around late September/October 2010.

:thumb:

Get Alain back instead then! :D

Alain has his own projects now. You see he joined Deamo and other guys and formed a new band.

And one of his lastest statements on Facebook:
(I've) Been working on a lot of projects lately. There should be a lot of new music to hear in the near future.

Cmon Morrissey, come to Brazil.Have many fans waiting for you. You still influences many people here, of various ages. Your last show here was in 2000, it's time for a new right?:D
"So please please please let me get what I want"

There will be no dates this year, i have it on good authority

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom