Camila Grey posts about broken foot on her Instagram (November 7, 2023)

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?

Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
She's not having a good day.

Screenshot_20231107-235421~2.png

And original IG image if needed.

camgrey-07112023-0003.jpg

Camila Grey on instagram story with a broken foot or leg - may be a cause or spell drama for rest of the tour?
Yes, this is possible. The concert in Bangkok may be cancelled. We have to wait for official news to confirm it. Hoping for the best. 🙏🏻🧑🏼‍🦲🙏🏻

mbr.

Last edited:
Worrying if so! But maybe then the whole leg (yes, pun)
:lbf:
of the tour would be shelved rather than Singapore? Perhaps she just couldn’t fly for it with it being so soon.
Yes, this is possible. The concert in Bangkok may be cancelled. We have to wait for official news to confirm it. Hoping for the best. 🙏🏻🧑🏼‍🦲🙏🏻

mbr.

She could sit at he keyboards. I’m thinking, just traveling will be problematic.

Meanwhile, back at Gustavo’s … sure enough, his telephone rings. ;)

Last edited:
Can someone give Little Barrie Cadogan a ring?

I know him, and he can not play piano. ;)
Oh right. Whoops. I mixed up my new bandmates.

Well, the show could go on without keyboards. Or she could sit.

Remember when Boz played guitar with a broken arm?

Oh right. Whoops. I mixed up my new bandmates.

Well, the show could go on without keyboards.

Probably would be easier cancelling rather than finding a replacement and rehearsing the songs. Unless they can bribe Gustavo to come back.

I wonder if he can break contracts if a member is incapacitated within this short time frame and upcoming shows.

I wonder if it was a rental car she had driven. There's definitely reckless people in the world.

It's a shame about her injury, but she's got it all booted up so hopefully in 4 weeks or so she'll be feeling much better.

I wonder if it was a rental car she had driven. There's definitely reckless people in the world.

It's a shame about her injury, but she's got it all booted up so hopefully in 4 weeks or so she'll be feeling much better.
Broken bones usually take a couple of months to heal, judging from experience of having my tibia and fibula broken (calf bones).

If that's a walking boot the shows should go fine.

Health is the most important thing, quick recovery to Camila 🦵

In this old interview with Uh Huh Her they mention how uncoordinated Camila is and how she always has some condition eg a shoulder popped out.

Back
Top Bottom