gigsandtours IG: Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Cancelled (July 9, 2023)

1279FB9B-8556-4F9F-978C-34F0BC75D955.png

gigsandtours-09072023-0001~2.jpg

UPDATE 7:01 AM PT:

Posted by javert:

Suggests they are fully going for the rescheduled message:

Hi there,

Tonight's event has been rescheduled...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that tonight's show has been rescheduled and will no longer be taking place.

The event organisers are working hard to arrange a new date and as soon as we get any update on this, we'll be in touch to let you know. Your tickets will be valid for this new date.

Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us. Instead, you can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange and haven’t received payment, you will now be paid 10-12 working days after the new date - which is yet to be announced.

If you have any questions for us, there's lots of information in our FAQs.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Ticketmaster Customer Service

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, crazy how some folks think it's ok.
Maybe they only go to Moz concerts and don't know any different. If Moz cancels Dublin like this with no reason I'll be well pissed off - train tickets, hotel, and whole weekend planned around it. Artists should only cancel if they are bedbound with sickness. And then they should explain the reason to their fans.

He's probably in his hotel suite having the time of his life. I won't be surprised if 9 months from now, Moz and Carmen have a baby. My guess is a boy.

Oh, Sweetie...

200.gif

Screenshot_20230709_161348_Instagram.jpg

Carmen V. has left the band
What's your source? How do you know? Thus it's important because if this is true, I'm done with all of it. Seriously, I cannot go on like this following the disfunction and I don't think anyone else can on their conscience.

Dropped by the venue around an hour ago,no sign of tour trucks or anyone around at all.
Camila:

camgrey-09072023-0001.jpg

(looks to have got on the road 2 hours ago).
FWD.

What's your source? How do you know? Thus it's important because if this is true, I'm done with all of it. Seriously, I cannot go on like this following the disfunction and I don't think anyone else can on their conscience.
Remember yesterday's setlist 'issues'?
Keep that type of behaviour in mind when assessing random posts on the internet. Also remember there are people that go to lengths to find accurate information and when they say it - it's more likely.
If she's posting on her IG about a Morrissey concert 2 hours ago - what is that more an indication of do you think?
FWD.

Remember yesterday's setlist 'issues'?
Keep that type of behaviour in mind when assessing random posts on the internet. Also remember there are people that go to lengths to find accurate information and when they say it - it's more likely.
If she's posting on her IG about a Morrissey concert 2 hours ago - what is that more an indication of do you think?
FWD.
At this point, how the hell do i know? On the face of it, an insta story from Carmen two hours ago would indicate all is ok. However...things take a turn for the worse so quickly in Mozworld these days that you just never know...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom