gigsandtours IG: Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Cancelled (July 9, 2023)

1279FB9B-8556-4F9F-978C-34F0BC75D955.png

gigsandtours-09072023-0001~2.jpg

UPDATE 7:01 AM PT:

Posted by javert:

Suggests they are fully going for the rescheduled message:

Hi there,

Tonight's event has been rescheduled...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that tonight's show has been rescheduled and will no longer be taking place.

The event organisers are working hard to arrange a new date and as soon as we get any update on this, we'll be in touch to let you know. Your tickets will be valid for this new date.

Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment, so we encourage you not to contact us. Instead, you can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange and haven’t received payment, you will now be paid 10-12 working days after the new date - which is yet to be announced.

If you have any questions for us, there's lots of information in our FAQs.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Ticketmaster Customer Service

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Morrissey’s schedule have to do with his contemporaries’ schedule?
For Morrissey it is apparantly too much.

How many albums have The Cure released this century? Why compare that to Morrissey?

Each to their own I would say.
Yeah, cause they refuse to put out dogshit originals and cover albums like Moz does time and time again.

I'd really love to know the inside track/truth as to why all these band members (and over the years) have left/leave or have been let go etc etc....would make a great story/book!?

Is Morrissey really that difficult to work with?! (As so many have suggested/hinted at), I know he seems like a perfectionist....or is it just personality clashes?!

I really like The Garden, too. Classy album.
I love "The Garden" one of my favourites albums all time
We fade away ... :hearteyes:

I'd really love to know the inside track/truth as to why all these band members (and over the years) have left/leave or have been let go etc etc....would make a great story/book!?

Is Morrissey really that difficult to work with?! (As so many have suggested/hinted at), I know he seems like a perfectionist....or is it just personality clashes?!
Clash of egos I'm guessing.

It always makes me laugh on The Importance of Being Morrissey when he criticises Bowie for being up his own arse.

Zero self awareness.

Not to start an off-topic war but I have Foxx's Metamatic album on vinyl and it is as important to me as any Smiths or Moz album.
Im gonna agree totally with that, maybe songs about car crashes and concrete plazas aint everybodys cup of tea, but i effin love that album, i was excited about buying Foxx's early stuff as a kid as i was buying The Smiths stuff as a confused teenager, top album

I’ve still yet to buy my leeds tickets…..I‘m just not willing to pay £130 (for two) and my Twickets offers keep getting rejected. Now wondering if it will even happen? 🤔

Last edited:
Jeez. Was kinda hoping that this was the case.

Wonder if the heckling has spooked some of the new members?
Yeah, that's what I heard. Morrissey wasn't happy with the amount of heckling in Portsmouth, so tonight's show has been cancelled as a result. If true, I'm a bit annoyed with whoever did it.

Back
Top Bottom