morrissey frink thread!

4705627040_95d1c31011.jpg
[/QUOTE]

No offence, but that's funny and creepy at the same time :lbf:

Is that you CG?

Is that you CG?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Do you like my jenky photoshop skillz? I have stage lighting in my bedroom. It sucks when I have to get up to go to the bathroom at night...so bright. :p I made this years ago under the premise that if you photoshop it, it will come true and laughed when I saw it in my old frink folder. :D

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
4706793432_2dc1c8fd20.jpg

4706152353_6b96260a1b_b.jpg

4706792948_21a9d42767_b.jpg

4706152175_f4eb63f959.jpg

4706151987_2e832e441b_b.jpg

4706151947_1fae99e0eb_b.jpg

Is that you CG?

Yes. Do you like my jenky photoshop skillz? I have stage lighting in my bedroom. It sucks when I have to get up to go to the bathroom at night...so bright. :p

You too?

I have the huge 'Morrissey' backdrop from 'Who Put The 'M'...' in mine. Full scale obviously - I live in a Castle, like all people in England do, and yes, of course I know Queen Liz :p

I think I would have chosen a photo of him in his priest costume :horny:

You too?

I have the huge 'Morrissey' backdrop from 'Who Put The 'M'...' in mine. Full scale obviously - I live in a Castle, like all people in England do, and yes, of course I know Queen Liz :p

Ahhh yes. I remember reading an article on your bedroom in Castle Digest.

4706798167_485fc20b04.jpg

Didn't she say she was having to move? Maybe her internets not been set up yet- it seems to take BT about 4 years to sort it when you move...

Oh yes, move, I've forgot all about that.

When we moved here, we had to wait for 5 weeks (eternity!). We got a letter from vodafore every week, telling that 'yes, it's gonna happen soon', 'just three more weeks', 'next week'. Extremely irritating.

Now I have to go and buy new headphones for my iPod, I accidentally cut the cord in two pieces yesteday :crazy:

Immagine149.jpg

I just found it on photobucket, just looks like someone spotted him an took a snap!
or the security cameras of london has a watchmen who is a moz fan who take a pic from the tv?
wow imagine you sitting in your room watching tv look out of the window and morrissey strolls by.:eek::).there is a story about the leadsinger of a band who became (or should have become)the support act for him and was previous to that visited by him . he was accompied by jake which she didnt recognize so she just saw a "skinhead" looking through the door and was afraid to open..then they walked off and she saw and recognized moz and hollered to them to came back so they did.. she is a moz fan so the fact she almost didnt let moz in was quite a moment
i look for the exact wording and the name of the band in my archives

viva sista ~

!BvTBMTw!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!iIEv1+0EquVBMD-LBPeGw~~_12.JPG

!BvTB6Jg!mk~$(KGrHqF,!jMEv1+0!cLyBMD-M4P8dg~~_12.JPG

!BuDisUwBGk~$(KGrHqYOKkIEvOnGj)RHBL-s0YsKD!~~_3.JPG

Immagine149.jpg

This was taken when he was staying at The Lowry hotel in Salford for the duration of his Manchester 'residency'. A similar papped pic appeared in The Manchester Evening News on the day of the Apollo concert.
Aaah, happy memories :)

Back
Top Bottom