Morrissey Central "THANKSKILLING AND CHRISTMAS A TIME FOR GOOD WILL TO ALL ANIMALS" (November 15, 2023)

THANKSKILLING AND CHRISTMAS A TIME FOR GOOD WILL TO ALL ANIMALS

Relates to this from 9yrs ago:

"PETA’s video “Someday,” brought to life by Los Angeles animator Anna Saunders, was created in honor of Morrissey’s 55th birthday."

Related item:

Anyhow….. he shouldn’t be going to these places, even if he is only going for drinks…

Is not pumping money into a place that deals in death ?

Not as I understand it, because he isn’t subsidizing death if he orders a vegan option. If anything, it registers in the restaurant’s ledger as a tick in favor of them purchasing less meat.

If vegans couldn’t even go into any establishment that deals in death, how could they realistically go anywhere? Grocery stores, gas stations, Walmarts, concert venues, sporting events … on and on. They’d be paralyzed, they’d have to be a total monastic. It wouldn’t make sense.

Fair comment Audrey…. I’m not going to argue my point here as I’m not 100% sure.
Was something in the back of my one remaining brain cell.
But going back to one of my earlier posts this evening……
The power that Morrissey has had over McDonalds ECT, still astounds me to this day.
Surely one of his greatest personal
Triumphs….. for ever more. 🥳

Didn't he once do an interview in a restaurant and the journalist noted that one of his minions put salt on his chips because he didn't want to touch the salt cellar in case a meat eater had held it?.

I think they act defensive because they feel like they're being judged by vegans. I admit, when I thought of going vegan years back (I didnt), it was the thought of feeling superior that was the major draw. It wasn't a conscious feeling of superiority, just a vague feeling of purifying myself, which in retrospect I recognize as a feeling of superiority. Vegans may pretend that they dont feel superior to meat eaters, but we all know they do. And maybe it's justified, but when it comes to people's eating habits, people like to be left alone to eat as they see fit.
Judging by meat eaters’ attitudes, it’s they who act superior. Like I said elsewhere, I never talk about my eating habits except when I get accosted by triggered meat eaters. And I’m not even vegan (any longer).

most pubs stop serving food after a certain time,he can nip in for a few pints after that time.
the guy is in his mid 60s,let him enjoy what time he has left on this planet.
Dude! He's not elderly. Mick and Keith are 80 and will be embarking on a huge stadium tour in 2024.

Does anyone actually know what Morrissey’s daily dietary habits are? It has to be more than substantial than processed fried potato anything?!?
It isn’t just a large bag of Ruffles potato chips and a bottle of vodka, is it? How about since he’s a vegetarian= a nice green salad or a nice fruit salad?
I wouldn’t be surprised if he regularly eats processed snack cakes, too. Little Debbie snack cakes or the British Equivalent.

The point I’m making is that for being vegetarian… he still eats seemly… very unhealthy. I hope appearances are deceiving.

Does anyone actually know what Morrissey’s daily dietary habits are? It has to be more than substantial than processed fried potato anything?!?
It isn’t just a large bag of Ruffles potato chips and a bottle of vodka, is it? How about since he’s a vegetarian= a nice green salad or a nice fruit salad?
I wouldn’t be surprised if he regularly eats processed snack cakes, too. Little Debbie snack cakes or the British Equivalent.

The point I’m making is that for being vegetarian… he still eats seemly… very unhealthy. I hope appearances are deceiving.
He's aged very poorly, he looks very old, possibly due to diet

Does anyone actually know what Morrissey’s daily dietary habits are?
From articles I've read, I think it's something like:
  • 1 bowl of Frosties
  • 1 plate of pasta
  • 1 block of Kerrygold cheese plus crackers
  • 2 packets of Pickled Onion Monster Munch
  • 3 cups of weak Cylon tea
  • 5 pints of vodka

Morrissey has a lot of problems, but I don’t think looks is one of them. I think he looks great. Especially for 65 (nearly 65…). Sure, we all miss the quiff of, say, 1990, but other than that (and the baggy jeans), he need not worry.

i like mr kipling french fancies!!! those are so good! my old man friend bought me some from the british store here!!!

i heard twinkies take like 7 years to leave your system. i hope that isnt also true of mr kiplings cakes!

Morrissey's Meatless Bangers

Inspired after the merciless Merry Killmas advert from Peta ft Mozza.

I cannot upload a photo being a simple anon, but should Morrissey start his own meatless sausage range in the spirit of linda mccartney? Do you like my poster, could it be improved, how much could it be improved?

Morrissey's Meatless Bangers

Inspired after the merciless Merry Killmas advert from Peta ft Mozza.

I cannot upload a photo being a simple anon, but should Morrissey start his own meatless sausage range in the spirit of linda mccartney? Do you like my poster, could it be improved, how much could it be improved?

Since he can’t release records, he might as well release snausages. Good idea 👍

From articles I've read, I think it's something like:
  • 1 bowl of Frosties
  • 1 plate of pasta
  • 1 block of Kerrygold cheese plus crackers
  • 2 packets of Pickled Onion Monster Munch
  • 3 cups of weak Cylon tea
  • 5 pints of vodka
IMG_9455.jpeg

Morrissey has a lot of problems, but I don’t think looks is one of them. I think he looks great. Especially for 65 (nearly 65…). Sure, we all miss the quiff of, say, 1990, but other than that (and the baggy jeans), he need not worry.

He looks alright for his age, although to compare him with other men in his age bracket…I wouldn’t necessarily agree about him looking great. I can give names of men I think look age wise holding it together better.
Some people take their vitriol way too far implying he looks and acts as though he needs to be in a convalescent home.

My issue is that he’s a vegetarian but he doesn’t appear to eat fruits and vegetables! Like I said, I hope I’m wrong and he eats much more healthy than any of us are aware of.

I think Moz has aged very well. In many ways. In every way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom