First Communion

Catholics - and Lutherans, if you must (yawn) - tell me the story of your first reception of the Eucharist. Did you feel suffocated or serene? Any severe change of mood? Any other peculiarities?

From what I gather, First Communion is usually taken at an early age, so many people may not even remember it. It seems strange that it's taken so early. Given the supposed magnitude of the ceremony, it would surely be more sensible to hold it when the child is of an age he/she will remember and is fully understanding of what's actually taking place. But never mind that.

I anxiously anticipate no more than three replies.
well, I was all set to give the story of my first involvement in communion when I was only 4, I got in some big trouble dont you know :D
Then what happened when I did it for real, years later
followed by the story of what was long the last time I went to confession or communion in 91, just after my unit shipped back to the States from the Gulf
lastly, the remarkable incident of me going back to church in 2009
but then I saw this:
Who on this site gets on your tits and why?

I love everyone me*:thumb:......just thought I'd ask
:popcorn:

Jukebox Jury

*though I have superhans on ignore

So f*** you Our Lady, instead I think I will turn it into a treatment first, then eventually a screenplay centering around someone going to confession 3 or 4 times over a 30 year period.
However, if I win any awards for it, I shall be sure to thank you. :p

I didn't mean you, silly. I meant the other Robby.

But this does make me wonder; if I display a strong desire for you to post more and more, will you stop posting to spite me, as you're doing now?

Tags
eatinggodsflesh fsm_ftw!
Back
Top Bottom