Fox5NY: Morrissey, Exclusive Performance & Interview (October 20, 2023)

UPDATE October 20:

"Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings" on "Good Day New York / Fox5NY - Winkin’ Long / YouTube. Link posted by TheSmiths_1985.

Interview with Rosanna Scotto now on Fox5NY and YouTube:

From MarcoD71 (mp4 download available):

Audio link and screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Posted by Famous when dead (original post):

full

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
An obvious question should be about his recently contracted exotic deadly disease.

I came to this site to work out what had gone wrong with him & why the route he was taking didn't make any sense - because if I'm being told I need to separate the Smiths from the lead singer & throw out his solo work entirely - I like to know exactly why.
Karen - international super sleuth and saviour of reputations. With Karen on the case - Mozi's career is safe!

Karen - international super sleuth and saviour of reputations. With Karen on the case - Mozi's career is safe!

I wasn't thinking of his reputation - I was thinking of mine.

Did I have to retire my Morrissey tote bags & pretend to prefer Rick Astley? 🤢

Anyway - I don't have to retire them - even if there is no getting him out of this rut.

Even in that recorded interview where Fiona was lobbing him very low easy balls, he somehow managed to drift into an unprompted discussion of immigration.

I'm pleased to see the musical performance but will be gritting my teeth through the interview part, hoping he doesn't say something unguarded that does more damage.

I wasn't thinking of his reputation - I was thinking of mine.

Did I have to retire my Morrissey tote bags & pretend to prefer Rick Astley? 🤢

Anyway - I don't have to retire them - even if there is no getting him out of this rut.
"Do I have to rename my only companion, my lovely cat, from Morrissey to...?"

Anyone know what time this will be on in UK time?
Add about 2hr 8m to the time right now.
Keeping in mind the amount of adverts and 'coming up's there might be.
FWD.

Purely intentional... 😅
I was aware of the Sure Enough... Washington live comments, but with 72 days left in the year - was hoping there'd be some movement towards promotion of something actually meant to be out this year and not a song from an album permanently on hold.
Regards,
FWD.

Telephone Rings would be cool.
It'd be cool to hear a cleaner recordin' of the song.

If he talks about Miley, monkeys, crisps and gin let me know. Otherwise I am not bothered.

Does the programme have a resident chef?

Oh dear. Could you imagine if they had a cooking demonstration on the segment before his?

"And so with Thanksgiving coming up next month, let's talk about all the amazing things you can do with the neck! A lot of people don't know this, but the neck does come with the turkey, along with the giblets. Mmmm. You just reach inside the cavity here and pull it out ... "

Back
Top Bottom