Fox5NY: Morrissey, Exclusive Performance & Interview (October 20, 2023)

UPDATE October 20:

"Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings" on "Good Day New York / Fox5NY - Winkin’ Long / YouTube. Link posted by TheSmiths_1985.

Interview with Rosanna Scotto now on Fox5NY and YouTube:

From MarcoD71 (mp4 download available):

Audio link and screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Posted by Famous when dead (original post):

full

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. Could you imagine if they had a cooking demonstration on the segment before his?

"And so with Thanksgiving coming up next month, let's talk about all the amazing things you can do with the neck! A lot of people don't know this, but the neck does come with the turkey, along with the giblets. Mmmm. You just reach inside the cavity here and pull it out ... "
"Steven, are you a breast or thigh man?."

Trailer uses ‘Tomorrow’…

I have been watching the live stream for ten mins out of interest - American morning TV is mental, it's so informal, while also somehow being very formal

I have been watching the live stream for ten mins out of interest - American morning TV is mental, it's so informal, while also somehow being very formal
Americans must put this shite on when they need to leave the house but can’t be bothered to, anything to get away from the presenters bursting into song.

Test:

I'm nowhere near all my usual tech, so testing if this works. Assuming there will be better versions appearing thereafter.
FWD.

I can only tolerate listening to this in short 20 sec bursts with breaks inbetween as I find the American accent really irritating. Show lots of teeth and talk loudly springs to mind. Apart from that, the ladies are looking fine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom