IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

and for the rest of the 199 albums in the top 200? theres no pandemic for them? What a coincidence!
Give us a break
thicko alert,another person who thought every album in the top 200 just entered the charts last week.dunces sit at the back of the class.

because the vast majority or nearly all of them were already there,please,dont tell me that you thought there was 200 new albums released in one week.hook or order you decide.the bookies wont wait forever.

Nonsence and what a logic eh. Every album starts from scratch each week, lol.
(even GRATEFUL DEAD made it to #90 as new entry)

thicko alert,another person who thought every album in the top 200 just entered the charts last week.dunces sit at the back of the class.
Jesus Christ. This idiot genuinely doesn’t know how charts work. It’s hilarious!

Yes, look how uninterested you are, spending time posting on a fansite for an artist you dislike.

This is NOT a fansite. This WAS a fansite, now its only a site ABOUT him. The owner of this site is BANNED from attending his concerts if you didnt know

This is NOT a fansite. This WAS a fansite, now its only a site ABOUT him. The owner of this site is BANNED from attending his concerts if you didnt know

Whatever you call this site, why do people persist on posting here if they are former fans, or never-were fans? Haven't they got anything better to do?

Actually, no need to answer that.

They hiss and groan, and they constantly moan...

no, I never knew that you can actually buy stuff online,so you are telling me I can buy something on the worldwide web and it will arrive in a few months,wish it was a bit quicker.how do I pay,do I put 10 pound notes in an envelope and send that to the person in charge.might buy some tartan paint or a square triangle as my first purchase.thank you for letting me know about this,make sure you tell other people about this as well.

If they're banging on about Morrissey being a racist, Eric Clapton has sold 100 million records & his racist tirade doesn't even get mentioned in The Guardian.

And The Labour Party's probably going to get sued to bankruptcy for racism, so that puts most of showbiz in the supporters of racism category.

If they're banging on about Morrissey being a racist, Eric Clapton has sold 100 million records & his racist tirade doesn't even get mentioned in The Guardian.

And The Labour Party's probably going to get sued to bankruptcy for racism, so that puts most of showbiz in the supporters of racism category.

People have had it in for Morrissey, before and after the racism claims.

They can't handle the fact that he is his own person and doesn't play their game. He has been successful on his own terms.

They pretend to believe he's a racist because they're always looking for a stick to beat him with, but I'm not sure anyone with half a brain could seriously consider him to be racist. They know deep down he's nothing of the sort.

People have had it in for Morrissey, before and after the racism claims.

They can't handle the fact that he is his own person and doesn't play their game. He has been successful on his own terms.

They pretend to believe he's a racist because they're always looking for a stick to beat him with, but I'm not sure anyone with half a brain could seriously consider him to be racist. They know deep down he's nothing of the sort.
Not true. He joined and campaigned for For Britain, a far right political party. Only someone with a mental illness would consider that to not be racist. Also, didn’t get in the top 200 in America. Successful?

Not true. He joined and campaigned for For Britain, a far right political party. Only someone with a mental illness would consider that to not be racist. Also, didn’t get in the top 200 in America. Successful?

He mentioned them once, wore a pin twice, said he didn't think Anne Marie was racist & didn't vote in the General Election, which Labour lost because of racism allegations.

This thread is embarrassing, semi retired middle aged men gloating about lack of sales and chart positions.

go and tell that Morrissey. If theres one obsessed with charts position then it is him. Cant wait for the imaginary polish charts

go and tell that Morrissey. If theres one obsessed with charts position then it is him. Cant wait for the imaginary polish charts
no need to wait. Top-3 in the real UK charts, number 1 in the real Scottish charts.
Which other facts do you dislike??

With all the stress in the world at present - it is just so hilarious to watch Skinny squirm and writhe on the rack. The album is a winner and he can't f***ing stand it. Watching Skinny squirm in agony on this website is like a socially acceptable blood sport. Thank you Skinny for the entertainment you bring.

He mentioned them once, wore a pin twice, said he didn't think Anne Marie was racist & didn't vote in the General Election, which Labour lost because of racism allegations.
He said he was voting for For Britain. Do you think he lied? Only mentioned them once? Yes, in support of them. How many times do you have to support a far right political party before you’re racist? Is it more than once now?

With all the stress in the world at present - it is just so hilarious to watch Skinny squirm and writhe on the rack. The album is a winner and he can't f***ing stand it. Watching Skinny squirm in agony on this website is like a socially acceptable blood sport. Thank you Skinny for the entertainment you bring.
A winner that didn’t get into the top 200.

Look at the opening post. Top 20 sales, not so many streams apparently. Still a UK Top-3 album.
How long does it take you to get these facts into your head?
This thread is about the US chart. Please stick to the topic or post in another thread.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom