IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

That's true but I'm so glad it came out when it did. I got the download audio, listened to it loads of times, and had fun watching Amazon waiting for the vinyl price to drop. It didn't. I ordered it. Now Amazon UK is sold out until they get more. BTW my vinyl review is top review on Amazon UK ?

"Acton has never written better"...

Anyone can see them at any time, just take a look?

Yours are so funny though - 1134 dislikes out of 1848 responses. That takes some doing seeing as you have only been on the site for 12 months.

You say this Everytime obsessed with social approval. Knowing full well that it all comes from you and Truth" and his many aliases. Nobody cares. You're still a piece of trash. Obsessed with hating on Morrissey. Loser

You barrel-scrapping asshat. If it had been #29, you'd say "Top 30 album sounds good".

All you can do is spin this shitshow to the best your feeble brain can muster.

God you are so sad and pathetic. Move on with your life this is not healthy behaviour.

This has really made me happy today. Thank you, America.

But not enough to get in the Billboard 200, his first album not to get in the chart.
and the first album to coincide with a worldwide pandemic,dont know if you have noticed but the actual place where you buy an album is SHUT,the record shops are closed,not everyone buys online.iv been to the bookies online and placed a bet that you will mention hooky or new order before 7 pm,go on make me a few quid.

Well done Morrissey and thank you, you've made a fantastic album, which, were it not fashionable to denigrate you, would have earned you universal praise, apart from on this cess-pit site of course.

and the first album to coincide with a worldwide pandemic,dont know if you have noticed but the actual place where you buy an album is SHUT,the record shops are closed,not everyone buys online.iv been to the bookies online and placed a bet that you will mention hooky or new order before 7 pm,go on make me a few quid.

and for the rest of the 199 albums in the top 200? theres no pandemic for them? What a coincidence!
Give us a break

This thread is embarrassing, semi retired middle aged men gloating about lack of sales and chart positions.

So why hasn't that affected the other 200 that did get in the chart?

How did The Weeknd sell so well then? Record shops have been shut for years. People buy online these days, don’t know if you knew that? They’ve been buying their records online for a really long time. I’m guessing you probably bought all your copies of California Son online. Mainly out of shame. Face it: he’s really nowhere near as popular as he used to be. Racism really doesn’t pay in the long run.

yes and it fell out of top 100 after 3 days in week 2. Great success. Know why? Because nobody except members of your clan is interested in his stuff anymore

Yes, look how uninterested you are, spending time posting on a fansite for an artist you dislike.

Keep living your best life.

28vvx6.jpg

So why hasn't that affected the other 200 that did get in the chart?
because the vast majority or nearly all of them were already there,please,dont tell me that you thought there was 200 new albums released in one week.hook or order you decide.the bookies wont wait forever.

because the vast majority or nearly all of them were already there,please,dont tell me that you thought there was 200 new albums released in one week.hook or order you decide.the bookies wont wait forever.
What? The chart only takes in that week’s sales, streams and downloads. It’s not the total since release. Do you think Morrissey has suddenly sold more than Thriller? Can’t believe someone doesn’t know how the charts work. Thick bastard. Ha!! ??????

How did The Weeknd sell so well then? Record shops have been shut for years. People buy online these days, don’t know if you knew that? They’ve been buying their records online for a really long time. I’m guessing you probably bought all your copies of California Son online. Mainly out of shame. Face it: he’s really nowhere near as popular as he used to be. Racism really doesn’t pay in the long run.
no, I never knew that you can actually buy stuff online,so you are telling me I can buy something on the worldwide web and it will arrive in a few months,wish it was a bit quicker.how do I pay,do I put 10 pound notes in an envelope and send that to the person in charge.might buy some tartan paint or a square triangle as my first purchase.thank you for letting me know about this,make sure you tell other people about this as well.

no I never knew that you can actually buy stuff online,so you are telling me I can buy something on the worldwide web and it will arrive in a few months,wish it was a bit quicker.how do I pay,do I put 10 pound notes in an envelope and send that to the person in charge.might buy some tartan paint or a square triangle as my first purchase.thank you for letting me know about this,make sure you tell other people about this as well.
The thing is, that is what you think. If thinking is the right word.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom