Mel Gibson, Morrissey and Tom Jones pic in Los Angeles

Oh you understood exactly what i said :)

No one can understand it. It is convoluted hogwash. You seem incapable of articulating your thoughts clearly. This can mean one or more of several things... 1. You are ten years old. 2. You are not a native English speaker/writer. 3. You are undereducated 4. You are dumb. 5. A combination of two or more of those or all of them.

it just gets ridiculouser and ridiculouser....

No one can understand it. It is convoluted hogwash. You seem incapable of articulating your thoughts clearly. This can mean one or more of several things... 1. You are ten years old. 2. You are not a native English speaker/writer. 3. You are undereducated 4. You are dumb. 5. A combination of two or more of those or all of them.

Now...that's not true. I completely understand Carly. Let me help:

Carly wrote:
"Im not trying to be witty, sadly you do try and fail. You're the person who posts here that thinks there intellectually superior to 'everyone'. You're just as a shitty person you think Morrissey is, you would walk past someone dying just to patronise someone and pick on faults."

Translated:
I'm not trying to be witty, but sadly you do try - and fail. You're the ignoramus who posts here, day in and day out, who thinks they're intellectually superior to everyone else. In general, you're just a shitty person. Just as shitty as you perceive Morrissey to be. In fact, you are capable of doing one of two things (maybe both): 1. Walk past a dying person in the street without offering any help. 2. Instead of offering a friendly hand to a dying soul, you'd rather patronise them and pick on their faults.

In short:
You're just a shitty bully, Skylarker. (Not my words, by the way.)

Hope that helps, RB :)

Last edited:
Now...that's not true. I completely understand Carly. Let me help:

Carly wrote:
"Im not trying to be witty, sadly you do try and fail. You're the person who posts here that thinks there intellectually superior to 'everyone'. You're just as a shitty person you think Morrissey is, you would walk past someone dying just to patronise someone and pick on faults."

Translated:
I'm not trying to be witty, but sadly you do try - and fail. You're the ignoramus who posts here, day in and day out, who thinks they're intellectually superior to everyone else. In general, you're just a shitty person. Just as shitty as you perceive Morrissey to be. In fact, you are capable of doing one of two things (maybe both): 1. Walk past a dying person in the street without offering any help. 2. Instead of offering a friendly hand to a dying soul, you'd rather patronise them and pick on their faults.

In short:
You're just a shitty bully, Skylarker. (Not my words, by the way.)

Hope that helps, RB :)

Boo hoo, cooze.

Thank you - Is there a more obnoxious or Boring waste here??
probably walks around looking like that avatar ,pancake make up and curlers all day

OH YOU'RE SO CUTE when you stand up for yourself to those bullies! Mommy so proud of you!

I can't believe Morrissey has spent years bashing cool musical artists such as Robert Smith (of The Cure) and Elton John, and yet he praises that overrated hack Tom Jones. f*** Tom Jones. "I'd rather drown in a barrel of live squid" than go see Tom Jones in concert.

You just hate Tom Jones because he still probably gets more clunge than you could ever get.

You just hate Tom Jones because he still probably gets more clunge than you could ever get.

I don't hate Tom Jones. I don't like his music. Yeah, I admit he still probably gets more "clunge" than I could ever get. And he still probably gets more "clunge" than you could ever get too. That's life.

I don't hate Tom Jones. I don't like his music. Yeah, I admit he still probably gets more "clunge" than I could ever get. And he still probably gets more "clunge" than you could ever get too. That's life.

Are you calling Mozza220559 a lesbian?

That's a lie. You know exactly why you thought that. :p

I think it's a combination of the avatars Mozza220559 has been using and the "clunge" statement that Mozza220559 sent to me. I'm not trying to say that women don't make such statements but I guess most of the women in my life experience really haven't. My statement against Tom Jones was pretty weak, especially when I wrote, "f*** Tom Jones." It was weak. Anyway, Mozza220559's avatars threw me off as well. It's weird when you see the avatar and read the posts it all blends into one and the same for me. I almost think Playcat2000 is that black cat writing those posts.:eek: What's even stranger is just an hour ago I thought about changing my avatar to a Kirsty MacColl avatar. I get bored really easy, I guess that's pretty evident. (I Love Kirsty MacColl though, R.I.P.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a combination of the avatars Mozza220559 has been using and the "clunge" statement that Mozza220559 sent to me. I'm not trying to say that women don't make such statements but I guess most of the women in my life experience really haven't. My statement against Tom Jones was pretty weak, especially when I wrote, "f*** Tom Jones." It was weak. Anyway, Mozza220559's avatars threw me off as well. It's weird when you see the avatar and read the posts it all blends into one and the same for me. I almost think Playcat2000 is that black cat writing those posts.:eek: What's even stranger is just an hour ago I thought about changing my avatar to a Kirsty MacColl avatar. I get bored really easy, I guess that's pretty evident. (I Love Kirsty MacColl though, R.I.P.)

What do you think when you see my avatar combined with my posts?

Totally unfair to write those insults about Mel Gibson. Moz would not be hanging out with him if he were that terrible. Poor Mel
is guilty of one thing. Leading with his chin, getting drunk, and dating the wrong woman. I've met Mel on several occaisions he was nothing but accomodating and nice to his fans. If everyone was persecuted for saying something stupid when drunk there would be none of us left.

What bothers me is that Moz always smiles when he takes pictures with celebrities, but always looks like he's heading to death row when taking pictures with fans. As much as I admire Moz, I would be crushed if I took a picture with him and he looked angry (or worse, bored). I'd be too embarrassed to show my friends and family. I'd never hear the end of it.

He may smile in these situations, but he still looks awkward. There is also the argument that he chose to be in these places and take these pictures, while the photos taken with fans are forced upon him. It must be disconcerting to have strangers pounce upon you in public, especially when you prefer to be reclusive and private. I know that he chose this life, the same can be said for all celebrities, I'm just trying to present the other side of the argument. Morrissey was staying in the same hotel once, and he looks apprehensive even when no over-zealous fans are in sight. I just think that he truly struggles with any kind of social interaction, except when he is on stage; that is a place where he has greater control.

What do you think when you see my avatar combined with my posts?

I think your avatar & your posts match perfectly! Your avatar is so tranquil, as are a lot of your posts. You have a gift of putting people at ease and it's the rare person that can do that. I believe most people reading your posts feel this way. I know from reading your posts that a lot of time you don't necessarily feel "tranquil", but your posts are always enjoyable to read. Plus the picture of you that is your avatar is a wonderful one. And I remember reading that you photoshopped the tatooed body onto your head, which is pretty cool. :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom