TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Do you have nothing better to do than write mindless drivel on solo, daily? 2 sad 4 you. :rolleyes:

The simple minded? What makes you think that? You know, I find Morrissey's humor funny, too. But these past couple of statements and posts are a little worrying, to say the least. My questions to Morrissey, if I could ask him anything at the moment, would be, "Why are you so hell bent on turning the world against you at the moment? How do you think this is helping you to move forward or possibly help you get a record contract? Are you just so used to feeling disrespected that it's come to this? Do you not care anymore so therefore you have nothing to lose by making these statements? Do you really think ISIS is something to joke about? How can you one week feel sad that no one will re-release your song for the victims of Paris, and then the next week use those who committed such atrocious acts in a 'Joke' on TTY?" Someone needs to really speak to him and question his actions instead of just letting it all go. I have tried to kindly see where his mind is and make excuses, but I can't understand it for the life of me. And, I'm not a simpleton, by the way.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think his answer to some of those questions would be 'yes'.

btw, like your Elvis loop. :thumb:

Last edited:
Thanks for the profound character psychoanalysis. He is manic-depressive, borderline, whatever... Do you have a diploma in clinical psychiatry? He is just fine. The only thing that is wrong is that he lives in a wrong century. People were speaking their minds 100 years ago without this political correctness bs. What he is: perhaps an eccentric introvert, passive-aggressive, maybe? He doesn't fit into today's society mold, where everyone with any hint of above-average personality traits gets examined and immediately medicated. Living in a well-documented era where you no longer can keep your identity is not exactly fair to the free speaking and free thinking folk. Is it better to shut up and keep your opinions to yourself without the risk of being crucified or speak up and fall into the grave of self-destruction. I don't know. But he choses the latter, the more honest and more courageous. Wish there were more people like him.

free thinking folk, i take it, is a euphemism, in this case, for a conspiracy theorist troll which is what moz is.

I think his answer to some of those questions would be 'yes'.

btw, like your Elvis loop. :thumb:

Thanks. I've been an Elvis fan since the day I was born.

You didn't answer the one directed to you...And, why specifically do you think he would say "yes" to those questions?

Hi Peanut,

I see what you're saying and understand where you're coming from. I guess for me, the statement just didn't go over well. It felt very insincere, calculated and cold. So, yes - it shocked me. When he says things like that, he pushes people away even further than they have already grown, which is sad. And not just fans, but important people in the music industry that can help him. I love Morrissey very much, but I just feel like he's pushing very dangerous buttons that could mean the end of his career forever and that saddens me.

My neighbour despise people. On the other hand, she loves animals. She has been through a lot in her life, a lot of pain and for that reason she doesn't seek a company of humans. Animals give her the love she needs. She doesn't have a lot of nice things to say about people, but I don't go around bashing her and calling her sociopath. Hurt people hurt people.

Thanks. I've been an Elvis fan since the day I was born.

You didn't answer the one directed to you...And, why specifically do you think he would say "yes" to those questions?

I feel one could let themselves be affected or not by what someone else says/does. And does that benefit one to let themselves be easily affected or should one stand back and make the choice:Will I let this bother me or not? And if this thing does bother me,Then what can I do to change it? Or better, what can I do within my own life to make the small changes in my/the world that I want to see changed. One does have a choice... So few know it. Though it is not easy.

As far as M. I don't think he cares if anyone disagrees with what he says. He can't control what others 'think' anyways.
And as I've said in other posts.. I think he feels he needs to say things in a extreme way in order to draw attention to a issue/subject that he feels strongly about, Regardless of how 'crazy' it sounds OR what other people might 'think'.

Last edited:
I feel one could let themselves be affected or not by what someone else says/does. And does that benefit one to let themselves be easily affected or should one stand back and make the choice:Will I let this bother me or not? And if this thing does bother me,Then what can I do to change it? Or better, what can I do within my own life to make the small changes in my/the world that I want to see changed. One does have a choice... So few know it. Though it is not easy.

Nice answer. I agree, but it is hard not to let yourself be affected if that person is very dear to you. We are talking about something Morrissey said, though, in poor taste, simply put. So, how does this affect the simple minded? Am I a simpleton if I let it roll by without questioning, or am I a simpleton for letting the words he used affect me? My choice in this matter is to question. Either way, it won't better or change the world. Well, maybe the World of Morrissey. I don't know.

As far as M. I don't think he cares if anyone disagrees with what he says. He can't control what others 'think' anyways.
And as I've said in other posts.. I think he feels he needs to say things in a extreme way in order to draw attention to a issue/subject that he feels strongly about, Regardless of how 'crazy' it sounds OR what other people might 'think'.

No, he doesn't care, and that is one thing about Morrissey that I've always admired. He lives by his own rules, but, that said, there comes a time when he's got to realize he's going too far off the edge, so to speak. He can't sit and lament that no one is interested in his music when all he's been doing lately is deliberately pissing people off. I love Morrissey, KS. I want to see him back in the game with new music. I want to see him in person again and I want to hold his hand once more, but if something doesn't change, that won't happen. Is it too late? I sincerely hope not...

These images and statements may all be put up on TTY for shits and giggles, and maybe he's rolling his eyes at all the serious replies, but even I can't laugh this time.

Johnny Barleycorn:

No, I'm not playing "catch-up". While not agreeing with many of Morrissey's statements over the years, I didn't regard anything between Utoya and this latest ISIS comment as objectionable.
Albeit in the context of Royals-bashing, he did show sympathy for the nurse who took her own life.
Re-reading his views on the Queen's visit to Ireland, I see an extreme opinion but not callousness toward innocent victims.

Indeed, I hope there are no future outbursts from Morrissey displaying disregard for victims of recent tragedies. You regard it as inevitable because you consider him a "sociopath". I don't.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Miss glove I think you have very good tact in expressing yourself here. I have a right to feel I don't like this ISIS comparison stuff. Does this negate my self worth, no it enhances it. Does it mean I don't have a right to say I don't like it, no it does not. What makes someone not be able to dislike something about someone they like, and I think someone who does not know how to manage conflict. I am married and have children. I have to say some times, "I don't like that" and this is to people who I will love a million times more than morrissey. I am an individual, who has to connect to them, they only know who I truly am if I am willing to tell them exaclty who I am and guess what, they get to do the same to me. If I only "yes deared" my way through life I, I would probably be unhappy. Anyone has the right to say, I like morrissey and I think ISIS is better than the TSA, but don't call me a hater because I have a standard for myself that says I don't agree. Explain to me why you think it's ok, at least I will know you know why instead of just saying, because moz said it and you know, anything he says is the way to live.

Miss glove I think you have very good tact in expressing yourself here. I have a right to feel I don't like this ISIS comparison stuff. Does this negate my self worth, no it enhances it. Does it mean I don't have a right to say I don't like it, no it does not. What makes someone not be able to dislike something about someone they like, and I think someone who does not know how to manage conflict. I am married and have children. I have to say some times, "I don't like that" and this is to people who I will love a million times more than morrissey. I am an individual, who has to connect to them, they only know who I truly am if I am willing to tell them exaclty who I am and guess what, they get to do the same to me. If I only "yes deared" my way through life I, I would probably be unhappy. Anyone has the right to say, I like morrissey and I think ISIS is better than the TSA, but don't call me a hater because I have a standard for myself that says I don't agree. Explain to me why you think it's ok, at least I will know you know why instead of just saying, because moz said it and you know, anything he says is the way to live.

How would that be a tragedy? So, you think it would be more important for everyone one the planet to know about and waste their time with this little Moz episode rather than to focus on the many big issues the world should discuss right now? Okaaay ...

Yet again, and time after time, you are being an intentionally thick idiot. Just f*** off.

I'm with Morrissey on this one. I believe his sexual assault at the hands of the barbarous 'security' forces of the fascist US regime is disgusting and has consequences for us all unless confronted.

He's right on ISIS. It's all propaganda about them so the murderous Torys can have an excuse to slaughter innocent Muslims to feed their evil needs. Probably to sell more weapons to Syria or Saudi or somewhere.

It's all a Tory lie! Wake up.

I would rather live under Isis than David Cameron and his evil toffs. I think morrissey is right - ISIS give money to people, not take it away from poor. Like the removal of tax credits for the unemployed!

Yet again, and time after time, you are being an intentionally thick idiot. Just f*** off.
Forgot your medicine? The Tourette's at you again? In any other case, I wouldn't let your purple-hazed hatred cloud your posts. You can do much better than that, chap.

Forgot your medicine? The Tourette's at you again? In any other case, I wouldn't let your purple-hazed hatred cloud your posts. You can do much better than that, chap.

Go f*** yourself. Did you like that? Did you expect it? Because there's plenty more.

Go f*** yourself. Did you like that? Did you expect it? Because there's plenty more.
One changed, bitter middle-aged man more. How very sad. Do you ever check your posts of 10, 15 years ago?
You should, you were so much more intelligent then. What happened!?

Posters of posts #173 and #174 make me fearful of the future.

One changed, bitter middle-aged man more. How very sad. Do you ever check your posts of 10, 15 years ago?
You should, you were so much more intelligent then. What happened!?

Clearly I don't give a flying one about what you, an Internet nobody, says or does. You can post away whatever you like, and I'll do exactly the same. Now back under your wee hatch to watch for the next time I'm passing. Oh, and go f*** yourself.

Clearly I don't give a flying one about what you, an Internet nobody, says or does. You can post away whatever you like, and I'll do exactly the same. Now back under your wee hatch to watch for the next time I'm passing. Oh, and go f*** yourself.
Clearly you don't then. And you don't want to know your former self. Ashamed maybe of the 'sycophant' you once were, running to the local newsstand every Thursday to scan anything Moz-related for us. Spending your entire day on here (well, some things haven't changed) to help all your fellow Moz- and music-fans in whatever way you could. You were much loved, and quite rightly so. And now you spit on us, and Moz, like any good Sun-reading middle-aged bastard. How very f***ing sad.

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

I think there's an element of self destruction here, subconscious or otherwise. He could do nothing for the rest of his life and always be revered as a genius but he seems set on destroying his reputation.

I think you just might be giving yourself and the rest of the obsessive, inflated opinions here far too much credit.

Back
Top Bottom